Ukrainian missile strikes on Russia's Belgorod region killed six and wounded four, the acting governor said. This was reported by Qazaqyia.kz citing BBC News.
A 14-year-old child was among the wounded, Alexander Shuvaev wrote on Telegram early on Monday.
The strikes came a night after what officials called the "largest-scale" attack launched by Ukraine this year, in which at least seven people were killed.
Russian attacks on Ukraine also killed at least seven people and wounded more than 39 on the same night.
Shuvaev said the latest strikes had burned a building and damaged a car in the village of Koloskovo in the Valuysky district, which is close to Russia's border with Ukraine.
The wounded child had been sent to hospital while two others had received medical assistance, he added.
Moscow has intensified missile attacks across Ukraine in recent weeks, with Kyiv also stepping up drone strikes deep inside Russia.
Both warring sides accuse each other of targeting civilians.
